Tuesday, January 8, 2013

best friend

how do you claim someone is your best friend when he or she keeps a lot of secret from you?
i know it is his or her rights to keep the secret from you, but please don't lie in order to keep the secret.
truth will be revealed one day, the worst part when you know something or when you hear the truth about your best friend from other people. How does it feels?

I believe that in relationship, I never keep any secret from my best friend as I will hardly consider someone to be my best friend. It is kind of offence for me when I know something from others, not from my best friend. What is the purpose of considering him or her as good friend when he or she can tell the truth to other people but not you. That is what I believe.

I am not a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment