Thursday, February 6, 2014

HE hears my prayers

Tuhan sebenarnya dah makbulkan doa aku beberapa tahun dulu, di mana aku telah tersasar dari landasan aku sebagai hambaNYA.

I never proud to say that I am proud doing those nasty things but I am grateful for those mistakes that I made, at least I learnt something valuable in my life. Those mistakes made me who I am today.

HE hears my prayers and HE grant my prayers but it takes years for me to understand all that, that HE wanted me to start something new, to be a better person.

So I know which one is love and which one is lust.

and falling in love with someone, has become something magical that ever happened in my life. Though it is painful but I am happy to feel that love. Loving you, I learnt so many things in life. I am more matured right now.

dear Mr. R, I am done chasing but I will never stop learning. Let the time slowly banish this love, until then, I will keep praying for your happiness. That matters the most for me. Loving you, is the most wonderful moment ever happened in my life but I need to walk away as I cannot change my heart, I am sorry. I am just trying to return your life to the point where I didn't come into your life as I know I burdened you too much and I hurt you too much.

HE is the turner of the heart, so ask from HIM.

I am a sinner and I hope HE will forgive me. Forgive me for taking so long to realise about all this, that YOU give me a new change for me to be someone better by sending me to this college and by giving wonderful people in my life.

and I hope, HE will accept my current and on going prayers. Amin.

and now, I am preparing myself. For everything. I just want to be a good person. Semua orang inginkan kebaikan bukan? seperti mereka yang lain, aku juga ingin menjadi baik dan menyebarkan kebaikan seperti mana aku inginkan kebaikan.

No comments:

Post a Comment