Monday, August 11, 2014

set it free

set it free.
I believe in actions, more than words do.
If a man really loves you,make him prove his words through actions.

Banyak lelaki ni aku tak percaya kalau cakap akan tunggu,, cakap nak tunggu tapi tak lama lepas tu cari yang lain. This type of men don't deserve our love.

Being a girl, being a woman, make sure you have high pride. Your love is too expensive for you to surrender your honesty and loyalty just because of fake promises. Words can be as sweet as honey but the consequences are too painful and bitter. So, have some pride. Don't look too desperate looking for a man. Be a good woman, HE will give you a good man. This is the matter of time.

So, for now. Biarlah tak perlu ada janji untuk tunggu siapa-siapa. nanti merana kemudian nanti. Janji sanggup tunggu tapi mana tahu in future hati berubah, what will happen to the promises? Hati ni bukan kita yang pegang, untuk berjanji tentang masa depan ni sesuatu yang risky. Sebab takdir itu bukan kita jugak yang pegang.

So leaving is the best option. No more promises. Tentang soal masa depan, aku serahkan pada DIA. Biar DIA tahu apa yang aku mahu, apa aku rasa.. Doa, itu sahaja yang kita punya. ;)

Someday, I will be a good wife to my man, A wonderful mom to his children. For now, I know I am not ready. Lack of knowledge, lack of everything. Let me take this time to enjoy my single years. Someday, when I am ready, the time will come. ;)

La Tahzan. Be the most happiest woman in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment