Saturday, September 6, 2014

make it a success, dear girlfriend.

It has been a while I didn't write in my blog. Here goes my special entry to my punching bag, my cupcake,my girlfriend Shima. I know you are undergoing a strict diet and you really wanted to put off some weight before your graduation day.

dear love,
go for it. Never give up. Here's my little advice to you which I believe everyone can make it too.

1. set your mindset. You will change your life when you change your attitude. Mindset is the basic thing that will determine whether you will success or you'll simply plain give up.

2. Set a target. What do you want to achieve? How many kilo you want to reduce? Print it out and paste it on the wall where you can see everyday.

3. Ask yourself, why do you want to reduce weight? Is it important ? If yes, then plan your way to achieve your aim, your plan.

4. Make a schedule, strictly follow your schedule. This depends on your attitude. so make sure you are well discipline to follow all your schedule. Here, your mindset play the main role. mental kita kuat, bukan?

5. Never give up. at the beginning, it will always hard later you will make it.

make this a success. I am looking forward to see you again, and I want to see there is differences from the last time I see you.

till then,
x0x0.

p/s : shima, my depression comes again. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment