Thursday, December 18, 2014

the art of writing

honestly, I envy those writers in blogs or wordpress that can write smoothly either in English or Bahasa Melayu. I wonder how did they managed to put all those words to convey the meaning, beautifully. 

The art of writing. They must be writing from their hearts, besides their minds but I have been trying to write in such a way like them too, but failed. I ended up writing rojak, with grammatical errors here and there. The moment I read again my post in this blog I felt ashamed, demotivated. There is nothing much in this blog. The words are lousy, the ideas were crap, the language out of control. There is no art in my writing at all.


oh no. 

I believe, those who read a lot, can write a lot. 
and I, only read a book for a semester. 


So how am I going to have the flair in writing. 

ok, I got it now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment