Friday, August 14, 2015

' little things '

It is wonderful when someone you love can remember every little things about you.
it is wonderful when someone you love can love every little things about you.
it is wonderful when someone you love can just love your flaws and weaknesses, and he is willing to accept your flaws and willing to fix it for you.
someone yang akan marah and stop you from doing something crazy, someone yang akan selalu manjakan you and make you feel confident about yourself even though you are ugly.


I just wish you can reply to my tweets and keep the conversation ongoing just like you did with other girls. Or at least check on me if my tweets went sober.
I just wish at least you can post our picture in your IG even just for once telling me how much I mean to you.
I just wish at least when you are busy, let me know at least tell me goodnight. I can accept that, but just don't leave me hanging and waiting. I wish to have at least good night text from you.
I just wish you can show some actions that I am meaningful in your life.

MaYBE I am asking too much, permintaan itu terlalu berat dan tak kan pernah mampu ditunaikan. I know who I really am. I am sorry that I am not good enough for you and maybe never will. I don't dress up like a hipster, I don't have white and flawless skin like others (forever I will never be and will just end up like a zombi due to my health condition). and I am sorry for so many flaws that I have.


sedih. it is not only about tak reply text or sebab line problem. I can understand that.. Am I really important in your life? Mungkin aku yang patut sedar diri aku ni siapa,, an ugly girl.

Sekarang aku faham perasaan dubudubu bila kau bersama someone kau umpama someone yang tak dianggap, he never post gambar korang bersama, never show you off to others, and hiding you from others tapi bila dengan orang lain boleh kemain lagi publish relationship gambar bagai. Now I know. It hurts. Paling tidak rasa nak dihargai bukan. Sampai aku rasa nak post gambar bersama dekat IG pun tak mampu takut timbulkan rasa amarah dalam diri kau..

Little Things by One Direction
[Zayn:]
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

[Liam:]
I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

[Zayn:]
I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

[Louis:]
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

[Harry:]
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

[Niall:]
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

[Harry:]
I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

[Everyone:]
I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

No comments:

Post a Comment